yellow ic pump wire????

fizzler

New member
I need to know exactly which wire it is that I ground to have the ic pump run all time! I have found a yellow wire on the fire wall right behind the upper intake, is this it! It goes to a fuse circuit. If this is it,,, what do I do with it? Do I cut it at the fuse then run a length of wire from it or do I "T" into it and leave it connected at the fuse? I have searched and cannot find a "definite" answer! I hate to start cutting without a plan!

Thanks,
James
 

93 TY 2185

Donating Member
It is the yellow wire under the #3 in the Picture (A/C relay)

SP32-20030616-123446.jpg
 

InvisiBill

Active member
Just T into the wire. The ECM flips the relay, which grounds the yellow wire, when it's supposed to turn the IC pump on. You're just shorting it so that the wire is always grounded, so the pump always runs.
 

fizzler

New member
Thanks guys! I just did it! I hid all wires with wire loom and everything looks clean!!! I also found out that my stock ic pump is still going strong :wink:

God bless
 

fizzler

New member
Thanks guys! I just did it! I hid all wires with wire loom and everything looks clean!!! I also found out that my stock ic pump is still going strong :wink:

God bless
 
Top