Turbo question

S

Syquad

Guest
I have a 91 Sy that is mostly stock. Later, I will want to do some performance upgrades. Where is the best place to learn about turbos for our trucks? I hear people refering to TE44s, TE60s, T72s, etc. What does this mean? Also, at what point do I want to replace my TC and how do I choose the right stall speed?

Syquad
91 Sy
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
This is a good site to visit: http://www.georgiasyty.com/mods.htm

However I would surely read up on the messageboards for a while before making any decisions. And always always make your stock truck run very fine tuned before putting major mods on like a turbo.
 

bdubb

I am teh kingpin!
turbochargers by corkey bell. read that first, most of your turbo questions will be answered.
 
S

Syquad

Guest
Thanks for the info! Time for me to do some more homework...

Syquad
 
Top