I have the same turbo you are running. PTE 60 I am not worried about performance too much at this point. I bought this thing with it taken apart and am just trying to get it together so I can get it out of my buddies shop. I am limited on time and money I can spend right now so a trans rebuild and new converter will have to wait until the fall. Tell me how much shipping will be to 27405 and I will take the stock one off your hands.
I will dig it out and weigh it and let you know. Truthfully with the PTE 60 you should use a 2800 stall converter. You're going to have to pull it apart again to change it so why not do it right the first time? The trans isn't the easiest to pull out of these trucks... Let me know I could care less either way.
I agree its a pain to do but I have access to a lift and trans jack so it wont be too bad. I wish I could do it right the first time but I have to move it soon. If I had the money free right now I would just buy the stuff and do it but I dont so Im in this boat. I still have to find or make a down pipe to go with the exhaust that came with it so I need to keep what little money I have for that.
Ok, not a problem. I will dig it out, inspect it and get a shipping quote for you. I don't need it and it's just been collecting dust so if you want it's yours.