Something broke???

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
From a dead stop or going slow no faster the 15mph if I nail it I feel the tranny vibrating thru the shifter really bad. If I just drive it like its not going out of style I don't get the feeling like the tranny is trying to sit next to me. Other than that I have no unusual vibrations... :-?
 

Loeryder

New member
Check your propshaft first.

Mine had a hella vibration on deceleration before it went.
Made it home and all the balls from the CV fell out as soon as I touched it.

Prolly easiest to just take it out and go test drive it.
 

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
Yeah, its only when I give it really good power its rubbing/vibrating but not on decel. Other than that its really smooth. Its a pain in the ass to figure it out on my own because I know every problem there is to have one of you guys have had it. Propshaft... Mount... will check :D
 
Top