JSM
Active member
I just finished the motormount install page from our installation yesterday in Todd Dearborn's typhoon.
http://www.nwstp.com/jeff/mountstech.htm
It turned out well. We confirmed it can be done with engine in truck, atleast 1/2 the engine.
For those waiting on anything from me, here is status
EGR and Intake plates are going out tomorrow, been sitting in my truck ready to ship WAY TO long.
I am sold out of Intake plates, and have 2 EGR plates left.
Motor mounts.
If I owe you a set, I am taking them to powder coater tomorrow. I would hope he could get them coated for me this week. I purchased a welder last week, to make things go much faster. Didn't work waiting on others to do the work.
If you don't care about the powder coating, and I here from you before tomorrow (Nolan got ya), then I can ship them uncoated.
If you have been waiting for the good install page, or called me recently I and I told you to wait, here is the official word.
The fit in Todd's truck great. Minus the just plain PITA it is to get to bolts. It should fit with just about any mod, but because I have no way to double check every possible combination, it is possible we will run into problems. I have added extra adjustment to these last mounts to help with different mods and trucks, but there may still be the UNKOWN combination that will have an issue. If that happens I will work with you anyway I can to make it right.
http://www.nwstp.com/jeff/mountstech.htm
It turned out well. We confirmed it can be done with engine in truck, atleast 1/2 the engine.
For those waiting on anything from me, here is status
EGR and Intake plates are going out tomorrow, been sitting in my truck ready to ship WAY TO long.
I am sold out of Intake plates, and have 2 EGR plates left.
Motor mounts.
If I owe you a set, I am taking them to powder coater tomorrow. I would hope he could get them coated for me this week. I purchased a welder last week, to make things go much faster. Didn't work waiting on others to do the work.
If you don't care about the powder coating, and I here from you before tomorrow (Nolan got ya), then I can ship them uncoated.
If you have been waiting for the good install page, or called me recently I and I told you to wait, here is the official word.
The fit in Todd's truck great. Minus the just plain PITA it is to get to bolts. It should fit with just about any mod, but because I have no way to double check every possible combination, it is possible we will run into problems. I have added extra adjustment to these last mounts to help with different mods and trucks, but there may still be the UNKOWN combination that will have an issue. If that happens I will work with you anyway I can to make it right.