Part Number Request - CCHE and brackets

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Does anyone have a part number for the CCHE and Bracket/Mounting Kit Thingy?

Mine is bent from the theft and I can't seem to find the part number anywhere for the insurance company.

Thanks
 

myclone

Donating Member
Heres what I found in the GM parts book..

Bracket,chrg air clr,lwr 93-93(Z79)
part# 15637846

This is the bracket that surrounds the lower IC rad and holds it to the upper support which bolts to the frame.

The lower CCHE rad is...

Radiator,chrg air clr (92-93 Z79)

part# 15637840
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Myclone,

You da man! I did a search on those and it directed me to the Georgia SyTy Site - if I would have check there instead of all the other sites I wouldn't have had to ask. Thanks again.
 

manitoufs

Member
I believe that those parts have been discontinued by GM. I had to get some a while back. (I foolishly pitched my old ones when I did the DeQuick CCHE install.)

Ray Moore supplied mine. His addy is Rayssyty@aol.com. I think I paid about $100.
That was w/o the CCHE though. I was at least smart enough to keep that.

_________________
George Betzhold
93 Ty 2115
91 Mazda Miata BRG
74 Ducati 750 Sport

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: manitoufs on 2001-12-15 10:04 ]</font>
 
Top