NGK's pregapped??

Makaveli

New member
First off, thanks to Brian, (Sy-1177) for helping me out bigtime today with that tune up! We put in the NGK ur5's, but now that I think about it, I don't remember checking the gaps!!!! Do I need to pull them out and check?! Truck is running amazing now, still a bit of hesitation at very low thottle, but besides that it's kickin...I was able to run with a 02' Dakota RT with headers and a few other mods!! I'll get to that on the kills section tomorrow!
 

SeattleSy#1255

Category 5 Conservative
just put mine in too...

sorry man, there not gapped!

as for the R/T you should be able to spank those guys any day of the week!
 

ParTyBoy

New member
Re: NGK's pregapped??

Makaveli said:
First off, thanks to Brian, (Sy-1177) for helping me out bigtime today with that tune up! We put in the NGK ur5's, but now that I think about it, I don't remember checking the gaps!!!! Do I need to pull them out and check?! Truck is running amazing now, still a bit of hesitation at very low thottle, but besides that it's kickin...I was able to run with a 02' Dakota RT with headers and a few other mods!! I'll get to that on the kills section tomorrow!

I checked all 6 Ur5 plugs right out of the box... all 6 werer right at .035 apx..
 
Top