I seen a 96 white Typhoon

S

skaterbsa

Guest
parked in the parking lot of best buy in mays landing, new jersey. nice as hell too. had an old ass lady sitting in it.
 

Methuselah

New member
On 2002-02-03 23:21, typhoon1588 wrote:
2001? no, the new body style sucks. 90 Twin Turbo 1st Gen Tys are by far the best

Dude, you've got a point. People call the 96+ Typhoons "Humpbacks" for a reason...I think the reason is that they are gay...I could be wrong about that though.

Isnt there a special Lingenfelter edition 2002 Typhoon? Id like to get my grubby paws on one of those.
________
Ford trimotor specifications
 
Last edited:

JimmyM

Banned
Yes, Ligenfelter is making 304 twin turbo '02 Typhoons this year.All of them are red.Here's a pic of mine :grin:
dsc00072.jpg
 

JSM

Active member
What about the Type R Typhoon's, doesn't anybody like them...?????

I think the optional stickers and wings really add.
 

typhoon1588

New member
On 2002-02-04 07:38, NWSTP Eastside wrote:
What about the Type R Typhoon's, doesn't anybody like them...?????

I think the optional stickers and wings really add.
Bullshit, there is no such thing as a type R Typhoon
 

Methuselah

New member
On 2002-02-04 07:38, NWSTP Eastside wrote:
What about the Type R Typhoon's, doesn't anybody like them...?????

I think the optional stickers and wings really add.

Yeah, sorry man, going to have to call you out on this one. No Type R Typhoon exists....I mean, it's fun to joke with the new guys and all but I think to mislead them in this way would be childish and irresponsible.
________
Teen japanese
 
Last edited:

Ian Turgeon

Cascading Inspiration
I think you guys are thinking of the jap-spec models, Typhoon V-spec. only availible from japan in 94.

The japs always get the good stuff ;(
 

JimmyM

Banned
I also heard that GM is gonna bring back the old body style Typhoons as a special "Collecter's Edition Super Sport Indy Pace Car" next year.And how come nobody has mentioned the old Yenko Typhoons?
 

atc82

New member
I heard the only 2 Yenko Typhoons that exist are in a museum somewhere up in Detroit...
 

Ian Turgeon

Cascading Inspiration
the white one was shipped to japan ;P

as for the yellow one, I got to see it once, the carb sticks way out of the hood, mean.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
ok, so after that, the baddest Ty on the block is the:
2002 GMC Linginfelter Twin Turbo SVT Super Sport Indy Pace Car Edition V-Spec Yenko Typhoon. Is this correct? I wanna get over to the dealer and get my name on a list if it is :grin: :razz:
 

typhoon1588

New member
On 2002-02-04 13:36, NJTy180 wrote:
ok, so after that, the baddest Ty on the block is the:
2002 GMC Linginfelter Twin Turbo SVT Super Sport Indy Pace Car Edition V-Spec Yenko Typhoon. Is this correct? I wanna get over to the dealer and get my name on a list if it is :grin: :razz:
as long as its silver, you are correct
 
Top