If stock engine is 4.3 liters and it is bored over .03, then what is new displacement???
T tallcoolone New member May 6, 2002 #1 If stock engine is 4.3 liters and it is bored over .03, then what is new displacement???
M Makaveli New member May 6, 2002 #2 here's a guess here's a guess That would be pushing 270 ci, if not mistaken. But I'm like a monkey doing a math problem....
here's a guess here's a guess That would be pushing 270 ci, if not mistaken. But I'm like a monkey doing a math problem....
Jimmy Banned May 6, 2002 #3 Bore - 4.030 (inches) Stroke - 3.48 (inches) Cylinders - 6 This equates to: 266.3 Cubic Inches or 4.36 Liters.
Bore - 4.030 (inches) Stroke - 3.48 (inches) Cylinders - 6 This equates to: 266.3 Cubic Inches or 4.36 Liters.
M Makaveli New member May 6, 2002 #4 Ya I'd probably go with that guys response, but you can tell people it's bigger!