Electronic boost controller - anybody use one?

Wes

Donating Member
Just curious, I haven't heard hardly anything about using an electronic boost controller such as an HKS unit. Boost control seems to be a real issue with these trucks.
 

ghettosled

SYTY SUPERSTORE
I used to have a HKS EVCiii. It worked well, but mine seemed to be a rare case. Since then I have switched to the Innovative Turbo boost controller and have had great success. Check out the website for more info on them.

But one thing to consider is without a functioning wastegate, any boost controller is going to be worthless. I.e if you have a stock wg with no cat. No boost controller is going to fix your problem.
 

TheObiJuan

Active member
So Mike, do you recommend your twin turbo kit for a person that has goals in the high ten's? what type of turbo's does your kit come with? Is the ultimate chip able to be used in your kit, or do you just prefer to use electronic boost controlers
 
Top