BeastMaster02
New member
I own a 1991 SGT I want to do a drop on the truck what is the best way to do that springs,spindles, blocks, new leaf springs any ideas?
Spindles and blocks will give you an easy 2/3 drop and keep your ride the same, any more than that and you need to start changing springs and shocks, which will start to get rougher. How low do you want to go?
packed like factory
I lowered my S10 years ago 5/7 with spindles, springs, leafs, blocks, and shocks. It looked great but rode like crap, the lowering leafs were really stiff, they were monoleafs, and were really strong, but just a harsh ride. Drive the truck the way it is, and if you are happy with the ride, just go spindles and blocks. It won't affect your ride at all going this way, and will give it a nice stance. If you want to go lower, they you will need to go with leaf springs, and shocks all the way around. I went with bags and that fixed the ride problem all together![]()
air ride in lansing makes a bolt in bag kit, but if you are gonna daily drive it dont do it makes are trouble
Who made the bag system you went with?