Dammit!

Jimmy

Banned
Well it was a woulda/coulda non-kill,that made me late for work,but alas,I couldn't get a race.

Folowed this yellow turbo Porsche with the temp tag taped to the back window.Traffic was tight,couldn't catch a light,he prolly wouldn't have done jack,but I woulda. :tup:


:rant:
 
Last edited:

ThaJokr

Super Member
Re: Dammit!

The Ty woulda held it's own, would come down to how well the Porsche guy could drive.
 
Re: Dammit!

i got smooked by one when my ty was freshly stock but whatev sys are much faster depends on what kinda porshe it was
 

Daron

Active member
Re: Dammit!

Anyone driving a screaming yellow turbo Porsche is looking for something... Odds are a race would have ensued in the right conditions. Hopefully you see it again. My bet is on Jimmy for the win.
 

Andreas

New member
Re: Dammit!

Daron said:
Anyone driving a screaming yellow turbo Porsche is looking for something...

Totally agree, but most of them are just posers...at least back here.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Dammit!

Daron said:
Anyone driving a screaming yellow turbo Porsche is looking for something... Odds are a race would have ensued in the right conditions. Hopefully you see it again. My bet is on Jimmy for the win.
{elvis} thank you,thank you very much[/elvis]

I will be on the lookout for it,as well as the yellow Viper dude with his comb-over and "Ponch" from CHiPS sunglasses.

And anything that T-Bone has.From a dig,no twisties. :tup:
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Dammit!

Andreas said:
Totally agree, but most of them are just posers...at least back here.

That's the way it was in L.A. I had my GN next to so many exotic cars back in the day, but nobody would ever go. Even got next to one of those special orange Mustangs (race trim) and the guy wouldn't go! Red light and open road ahead.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Dammit!

Jimmy outta the hole to about 20 mph,....then it is as he pictured until the Porsche Turbo driver decides to let off. I had a 911 Turbo and they are NO joke once rolling.
 

TYPHOOL7

Post Hawk
Re: Dammit!

if i were in my beast ida SMOKED THAT SUNOVA; lol. try riding his ass and letting a 70 series turbo CLURURURUR in the wind behind him hed wanna play :D
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Dammit!

T-Bone said:
Jimmy outta the hole to about 20 mph,....then it is as he pictured until the Porsche Turbo driver decides to let off. I had a 911 Turbo and they are NO joke once rolling.
:rotf: :rotf: 20? I start at 35 :bigfinger
 
Top