Confused but still happy

typhoon1588

New member
Hey guys, a couple weeks ago Jeremy Donavich put his Longwith scoop for sale on the board and I nabbed it right away. I recevied it today, and it's cool as hell, but it wasn't at all what I was expecting!

For one reason or another, I expected the Longwith scoop to look like this:
Ea56830.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what is this thing called, and where can you order it from (not that I want to right away, but for future reference)?

Thanks guys,

Mike
 

syntax

Member
Longwith's is called the "blade of death" and from what i udnerstand its more of a deflector, not a scoop, but i could be very wrong about that, the one you seem to be looking for can be had from Bob Bertermann
for about 75 bucks at http://www.arcom.8k.com/
but jim's death blade is already a kick ass piece
 

bdubb

I am teh kingpin!
syclonenewest.jpg


i made the same thing too, but its copied off of Jeff Scotts one, the nwstp.com scoop. i feel his scoop is the best one out there.
 

typhoon1588

New member
yeah, that's what threw me off. when it's referred to as a "scoop", i think a "scoop". The blade of death is merely a deflector.

KiLLrSy, that's exactly what I was expecting. I might just have to take a look at the berterman or nwstp scoop and weigh my options. thanks.

_________________
uH10054.jpg

[mike salkewicz >> graphic designer]
•1993 GMC Typhoon
>>Black Metallic Flake
>>13.8 @ 96 • 1.9 60'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: typhoon1588 on 2001-12-14 17:35 ]</font>
 
Top