Pittman
New member
anyone use the msbc from inovative turbo looks pretty cool although I have no idea how to rig up the shift function on our trucks.
I talked to BG today on the new 50# ultimate update and started brousing the net. I guess he is still tinkering with the boost control on it. I wish I would have paid more attention to why there was a problem I was sending out work orders and giving some one some sign language at the same time, typical cube rat life.
The msbc has some cool features. The hks stuff is way overpriced
I talked to BG today on the new 50# ultimate update and started brousing the net. I guess he is still tinkering with the boost control on it. I wish I would have paid more attention to why there was a problem I was sending out work orders and giving some one some sign language at the same time, typical cube rat life.
The msbc has some cool features. The hks stuff is way overpriced