art carr feedback

Sy769

Donating Member
Go to the turbobuick board. plenty on there.. That is unless you want feedback from syty owners that use them.
 

jwaller

Evil Genius/SyTy Guru
kinda depends on what art carr your talking about. OG original or the new company that uses the name art carr.
 

nightdiver

Active member
I fixed my tranny with art carr parts and a 9/11 converter w/stall speed @3600. Its kinda loose if you ask me but i will know for sure in a week or so that i will get this truck moving
 

Pittman

New member
I have run thier coverters in TTA's, Grand Nationals and a SY "Never" any problems.

Thier pricey though.
 

Lynn D. Brown

New member
Art Carr

Art Carr

I happen to know Art, and he restarted his business in SoCal, after some guys bought him out and kinda screwed up the business. After lots of litigation - the F'ing lawyers always have to get in there - he had to change his business name. I think it may be California Trans, or Performance Trans, or some damned thing. His phone # was, and probably still is, 877-278-2277.

I've been to his shop a few times and he still has a few of the guys there that have been with him 4 well over 10 years.
 
Top