Who's going to Carlisle this year?

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Sportmachines says that they will have over 50 trucks this year. I won't be going but if you are take pictures and post them here. We'd all love to see the trucks.

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Who's going to Carlisle this year?

Right now, the plan is to roll out with Keith (sy-1193) at around 5AM Friday out of philly area, turnpike westbound. If anyone wants to caravan with us, get out of bed early.

ziembic

Donating Member

Me and my two daughters will be heading out on Saturday morning. Truck will not be making the trip though.

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

Just arrived after 11hrs drive.. now it's time to sleep.

ziembic

Donating Member

It was a very good time. Thanks to Tom and the whole sportmachines group for putting it on. It was good to see everyone. Lets try for 75 trucks next year.

Sportmachines

Thanks Jeff! Great to see you and everyone else. 75 is definitely the goal for next year! Already added a bunch of new ideas for next year!

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member

where's the pix? .net is getting no love
everything is on facebook these days and i fear they will be lost at some point but that's where everyone wants to put stuff.

SEL777

One of 101

Yea, saw 'em....but this has always been where you can see pix from the shows. Anyone not on FB is missing out.

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.

Since Photobucket imposed their fees, people won't host there. A new 3rd party image hosting site is needed. I only post on here and one other forum so I'd rather see the money going to .net and the other forum than $500/year to PB.

Until people know their images are safe, I doubt there will be as many on this site.

Over to you Keith...

Mephisto

These trucks are cursed

I'm confused... can't someone upload the pics to photobucket and just post a link to the album, or is that still considered 3rd party hosting?

I'd much rather click a link and sift through an album, than go over to that shitshow of a facebook page and have to scroll through a bunch of BS and memes just to see some pics.

fauXGT

Brick Pilot

I'm confused... can't someone upload the pics to photobucket and just post a link to the album, or is that still considered 3rd party hosting?

I'd much rather click a link and sift through an album, than go over to that shitshow of a facebook page and have to scroll through a bunch of BS and memes just to see some pics.

Same here. I got that Zackly disease, also. Not fond of FB

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3

I believe its still considered 3rd part hosting. I tried linking my picture locations on another website and they come back as blocked.

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member

we should be able to upload photos to this site now. not a syty but it's my favorite TY/GT color.
teal_53buick.jpg

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

Only allows you to do 1 at a time? Is there a way to select more pictures at once then upload from computer?

IMG_20170804_095451[1].jpg

I love how my truck was attacked the 1st night there...... :rotf:

Attachments

• IMG_20170803_151123[1].jpg
    IMG_20170803_151123[1].jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20170804_191510[1].jpg
    IMG_20170804_191510[1].jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: