Motocam360 Plug n Play ECM

MotoCam360

We offer a Plug n Play ECM/ECU for the Syclone and Typhoon. This system does not require any modifications to factory wire harnesses. All you have to do is install a good wideband O2 sensor. The ECM has an RS232 serial cable that is used to connect a laptop for tuning (Tuner Studio is the software at $60 per seat). There is a 16Gb SD card installed internally for data logging, or it can be done directly from the serial cable to a laptop.

Stage 1: 5 minute install, no permanent modifications to vehicle - $1599.99
Stage 2: Eliminates distributor and converts truck to coilpack ignition with cam/crank triggers and a new timing cover - $1999
(we provide a list of hard parts to acquire for the ignition conversion, which is approx $650)

These are some of the popular options that can be added to either stage:

E85 sensor: comes with AN fittings - $115
Torque Convertor Lockup: - $99
Knock display: - $109

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1210.photobucket.com\/albums\/cc409\/motocam360\/Typhoon\/MS3Pro\/Atlee%20sensor%20inputs_zpsptlfyilk.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1210.photobucket.com\/albums\/cc409\/motocam360\/Typhoon\/MS3Pro\/Atlee%20sensor%20inputs2_zpsfkx9kxpr.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1210.photobucket.com\/albums\/cc409\/motocam360\/Typhoon\/MS3Pro\/Atlee%20SN_zpsdb8snzsn.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1210.photobucket.com\/albums\/cc409\/motocam360\/Typhoon\/MS3Pro\/Atlee%20bottom_zpsckrclixz.jpg"}[/IMG2]

You can find more information on our website at:
https://www.motocam360.com/index.php/products/syty

Last edited:

MotoCam360

This week we built and shipped a special Stage 2 (cam, crank sensor) system with the Torque Convertor Lockup feature:

By adding a custom OBD1 cable to this system, we keep in the spirit of true plug-n-play so that all you have to do is plug into your oem OBD1 port below the steering wheel and then set your preferences in the software:

MotoCam360

New for 2020 - Just finished developing a custom set of 8mm plug wires with the correct ends and length. These wires support our Stage 2 and Stage 3 ecu kits, which eliminates the distributor in favor of coil packs:

SyTy Stage2_3 plugwire set.jpg

MotoCam360

Finished building a Stage 3 ecu with sequential injection for a customer last month. This system also features a wifi box for tuning via PC, iOS, and Android:

SyTy Stage3 ecu info.jpg
SyTy Stage3 ecuB.jpg

MotoCam360

Just shipped another Stage 1 system last week. We now offer a "remote tuning" service for $299, in which our expert tuner logs into your vehicle to set up all the software tables:

Donte S top.jpg
Donte S serial number.jpg

2500avalanche

So, this takes the place of the ECU? If interested, do we send the peramiters of our vehicle? Is this similar to the holley set up?

MotoCam360

Yes this box goes in place of your factory ecu.
Yes you can certainly send your vehicle parameters in, which will help us set the initial software when building the unit. Then you can do final vehicle tuning once everything is installed, or pay to have our expert tuner adjust all your tables to get your vehicle up and running nicely in a few hours.

MotoCam360

When comparing our system to Holley, our hardware is equally as powerful. I have not found any features that Holley does that we can't also do.

Our system's major benefit is the fact that it's plug n play for Sy and Ty, so you don't have to remove, splice, or install any wire harnesses. Our ecu utilizes all the factory wiring and factory sensors.......unless you want to do some upgrades - it will handle those too.

Lastly, our Stage 1 system is $1599, while Tuner Studio tuning software is $99 - Holley can't touch these prices

MotoCam360

The MS3 hardware is certainly capable of running everything in a Gen2, but we didn't map out all the connectors and sensors for that vehicle in our design of this product.... it could be done, but there would need to be some good demand to justify the engineering costs

Thunder_Lloyd

It's OBD1 not OBD2, will not run the electronic transmissions, will not run the instrument panel, doesn't have the correct signal for the ABS, to name a few
mine is currently 95 OBD1 tbi manual trans, ABS isn't really a concern and I'm sure i could come up with something for gauges.

There was a 'for sale' post with a stage 2 unit and what looked to be a distributor modified to act as a cam/crank position sensor.
Sadly the poster has not been back since placing the ad, and I haven't found any discussions of how they accomplished that.

Is your team familiar with that setup?

MotoCam360

we're currently modifying a Stage 2 to Stage 3 for a customer that bought our ecu used recently....maybe that's the same ad you saw?

MotoCam360

There was a 'for sale' post with a stage 2 unit and what looked to be a distributor modified to act as a cam/crank position sensor.
Sadly the poster has not been back since placing the ad, and I haven't found any discussions of how they accomplished that.

Is your team familiar with that setup?
I just saw this post today, and yes that ecu sold and the new owner sent it to us to upgrade from Stage 2 to Stage 3 sequential fuel injection