Hotel Information

Sportmachines

The official hotel for the SyTy folks will be the Park Inn http://www.parkinn.com/hotel-harrisburgwestpa

Rate $89 per night
Group: Sportmachines

There will be a block for our community so we can be in proximity. There will be rooms reserved on Thursday night for the early arrivals, Friday and Saturday night.

Its pretty convenient to get to from the fairgrounds. It has a ton of anemities, restaurant, bar, club, pavilion, outdoor sand volley ball, miniature golf, pool, etc. Outdoor room entrance so that you can park near your room.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ziembic

Donating Member
Re: Hotel Information

sweet. Now all you have to do is get my truck together so that i can drive it there.

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

sweet. Now all you have to do is get my truck together so that i can drive it there.

Meh. You can ride with me and help push when we break down. :lol: (and yes, until it breaks down, you can drive a little)

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

wanna know how I know you officially hate your truck?
:rotf:

'Cause I'm letting Jeff drive? Well, last I heard he's never driven a Syclone, so he has never driven a really fast truck. Wanna give him the opp. :cool:

ziembic

Donating Member

Meh. You can ride with me and help push when we break down. :lol: (and yes, until it breaks down, you can drive a little)

I would really like to drive my truck, but I will convoy with you and push if yours breaks. Me and Nick stuck it out with someone who would only drive 58 miles an hour home from KY, so you know we are in for the long haul.

Icarus-54

Donating Old Member

What da mean--58mph?You guys were bitching I was doing 75+ all the way home.Jeff youre nothing but a damn instigater

ziembic

Donating Member

What da mean--58mph?You guys were bitching I was doing 75+ all the way home.Jeff youre nothing but a damn instigater

I didn't mention any names Jack. I didn't instigate anything. I could have been talking about Big Mike and his plugged cat suburban coming home from Nats 09. I wasn't since I didn't convoy with them, but I could have been.you know I love you Jack.

Sportmachines

Group rate and block is set. First post has been updated! Everyone can book their rooms at their convenience.

Big Mike

'Cause I'm letting Jeff drive? Well, last I heard he's never driven a Syclone, so he has never driven a really fast truck. Wanna give him the opp. :cool:

I would love to drive your fast truck! Too bad I have other plans that weekend and will not be able to make it.