fabbed core suppts.

my fabricator has 8 alum fabbed core supppts. he called me today and stated they have been sitting on his shelf for a while and really needs to move them. other than trying to help him move them i have no part in the deal other than standing behind his work.....you tell me you want one i will pm you his paypal addy and he will ship one to you.... i can tell you he is losing his ass to sell these @ 275.00 ea. shipping included. lmk....

chris

Re: fabbed core suppts.

to all other members here that paid more for the suppts...i made exactly 50.00 on each support when we started these once the cost of the buckets was figured in...so i'm not trying to get over on anybody...he's taking the loss to move them.

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium

Can you still use the inner fenders or forget about it?

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

Yeah I can make some more if you need me to .Do you think I should make all 8 sets or just as people speak up for them ? 42 shipped for a set in the lower 48 states if anyone is ready .They weigh about 1/4 pound a set and my total core was about 8 lbs .

MRKING said:
Yeah I can make some more if you need me to .Do you think I should make all 8 sets or just as people speak up for them ? 42 shipped for a set in the lower 48 states if anyone is ready .They weigh about 1/4 pound a set and my total core was about 8 lbs .

do you still need that 15" cut from both sides of the china suppt shipped to you for the templates????

Silly

Banned

MRKING said:

What are these made out of? The one I gave him to copy weighed 3lbs.

They do have different buckets for the headlights but not 5lbs worth of difference.

I linked this to a couple people, hope they get them. Very cool item IMHO. Even better at this price!!!

Silly said:
What are these made out of? The one I gave him to copy weighed 3lbs.

They do have different buckets for the headlights but not 5lbs worth of difference.

I linked this to a couple people, hope they get them. Very cool item IMHO. Even better at this price!!!

the alum frame is a lil thicker material...the fender brackets are billet material.....and most important the hood latch bracket is billet angle material so that when the hood is opened or closed it is not gonna bend.... therefore the addl hood latch support is not needed. that's why it's a lil heavier.

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

CKEITH said:
do you still need that 15" cut from both sides of the china suppt shipped to you for the templates????
Yeah you can send them , I will pm you my address . In regards to the weight , I did add a few aluminum bars so i could mount everything I had . I had to mount my alky pump , radiator , ac condenser , tranny cooler , and aux atr cooler . It took some hard thinking to squeeze it all onto the support . I'll get some pics up after dinner .

gjp

another post whore

how much weight savings are we talking total?? I would like to keep the iner fenders.

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

I dont remember the exact weight on my install , but the diff in the front support , losing the inner fenders , and charcoal canister did feel like a worthy amount .

If you want to keep the inner fenders , just keep them on the top shelf in the garage . But I know thats not what you meant . LOL .

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

Who out there has their support installed ? I made 20 or so sets of headlight buckets for chris already , surely some of those have to be currently in use . Whos got pics ?

gjp

another post whore

I drive my truck a lot. Even in the rain. I would like to keep the iner fenders on the truck. They only add about what 10-15lbs. I will stop eating big mac's for that. to me 30+ lbs is worth the swap. I actualy will have my Sy on a scale tomorow. Curious to see what the 80e did to the weight. I dont think it was that much.

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium

MRKING said:

OK, I'm in. Payment sent.
I need a set of buckets now. MRKING, hook me up please.

skwayb

NWSTP

Same here... I am in. PM me the Payment info and MRKING hook me up also on the buckets :-b

Also where are the pics Mrking? Would love to see how you did it all.