Coil Over Ebay Question.

MyTy

Hey everyone been a long hot min since I've been active. I recently started driving myty as a daily driver. Going from a 2015 SRT Jeep back to the beast has been a transition. No more everything pretty much. The hardest thing to get used to is the suspension and how sloppy it is compared to the jeep. So I've already been looking at some new suspension kits and been thinking of going with a coil over suspension upgrade.
My question for now is if any one on here has any any feed back or even if theres a fellow member who has purchased this kit I just saw on ebay tonight, it shows that there has been a few sales now from the seller. I posted a thread to the ebay page and a pic of the kit. My feedback I'm hoping for is if its worth it or not. The price seems hard to pass considering the other ones ive been looking at are like 1,500 dollars more /:

Side note, I just installed the steering column bearing kit that sport machines sells and just want to say its a very well made purchase. Was easy install and steering feels so much better cant even compare to what it used to drive like before that. Just wish id done it long ago.

s-l1600.jpg

graham1524

It says for 2wd so I'm skeptical it would work, you can do the JSM or sportmachines coilovers without having to buy it all at once. You can get the shocks and springs and they fit with minimal work on the stock a arms. This is a budget option and works very well, I ran it for years.

Darius

If the parts shown in that picture are representative of those in the kit they will not work - as Graham 1524 has noted. They might work in a 2 wheel drive vehicle but the components needed for AWD vehicles are totally different.

Best,

Darius