CARLISLE my 2 cent,s

gary sy

Just want to say to all what a great time last year was,I can't think of 1 bad thing! The main reason I mentioned it is there is no large gatherings this summer and would be awesome to see a HUGE turn out there. The last I heard Dave P was planning to make the trip to Carlisle to this event ,which is a cross country trip that's Awesome Dave! This event will be the highlight of this year and just wanted to say don't miss it. Don't be the guy that says I should have gone or I wish I went! There is tons of stuff to do other then sy/ty also its a huge venue with lots to see. The Sportmachines bldg Y was very very cool last year and :im sure eaven better (if that's possible) this year! All the attention to our trucks was so positive and so overdue you just gotta be there to see it.So unless your girl is Really pregnant or your going in for heart surgery I say get your ass to Carlisle you won't regret it :tup: Gary my :2cents:

Last edited:

grnty3377

Re: CARLISLE my 2 cent,s

Just want to say to all what a great time last year was,I can't think of 1 bad thing! The main reason I mentioned it is there is no large gatherings this summer and would be awesome to see a HUGE turn out there. The last I heard Dave P was planning to make the trip to Carlisle to this event ,which is a cross country trip that's Awesome Dave! This event will be the highlight of this year and just wanted to say don't miss it. Don't be the guy that says I should have gone or I wish I went! There is tons of stuff to do other then sy/ty also its a huge venue with lots to see. The Sportmachines bldg Y was very very cool last year and :im sure eaven better (if that's possible) this year! All the attention to our trucks was so positive and so overdue you just gotta be there to see it.So unless your girl is Really pregnant or your going in for heart surgery I say get your ass to Carlisle you won't regret it :tup: Gary my :2cents:

If my girlfriend is pregnant than I definitely won't be coming to the show because my wife would absolutely kill me!

Poconojoe

Donating Member

If my girlfriend is pregnant than I definitely won't be coming to the show because my wife would absolutely kill me!

You just need to explain it to her that you did it that way to save her the labor. I'm sure she'll understand that a lot easier then why you own a Typhoon.

gary sy

I wonder if "Mr. Muscles" will be there again this year. :lol:

Well thanx for bringing that up,it really was my mistake for letting him touch my truck but I'm glad Jack found it so funny :lol: he laughed about that all weekend long ,good times and better memories :tup: see ya in a few week,s:lol: