Any meet planned yet (FAST)

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
For the Sept-October time? I know there was talk about a meeting up in Ga there for a little bit. But did anything ever get talked about as to if it would happen or not?

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Any meet planned yet (FAST)

We were more planning to do a big meet in GA next year, but yeah ive been thinking we should do something in the next month or so.

What about just finding a place to meet on a saturday night, go eat some grub (wing house!) and hang out?

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

That's cool, how about first or second week of sept?
Anyone else got any ideas?

SYO237

SyTy Registry

my sy will still be in the same spot it is now, so doesnt matter to me.

post up some fords and camaros...that seems to get the FL people going.

sytyguy

Moderated User

GAST will be having another meet @ Silver Dollar Raceway (Reynolds, GA) on September 21st-23rd. As you know, all of FAST is welcome to attend. Kinda the same thing as last time.....goofing off, racing, and general laughter.

Hood

SYO237

SyTy Registry

sytyguy said:
GAST will be having another meet @ Silver Dollar Raceway (Reynolds, GA) on September 21st-23rd. As you know, all of FAST is welcome to attend. Kinda the same thing as last time.....goofing off, racing, and general laughter.

Hood
hmm. i may have to go to that... had fun on the last one i was at. im so stealing more pizza hut utencils.

sytyguy

Moderated User

SYO237 said:
hmm. i may have to go to that... had fun on the last one i was at. im so stealing more pizza hut utencils.
Do it......you can pickup your tranny @ the same time.

Hood

SYO237

SyTy Registry

sytyguy said:
Do it......you can pickup your tranny @ the same time.

Hood
This is why I keep you around. Totally forgot about the trans. (shows ya how much ive been paying attention to whatever that black truck is sitting in the garage).

Hell yeah, if John has it done by then.... looks like im gonna have to come.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Hey Hood...

Post up the the meet info to Silver Dollar on the FAST mailing list.... might be able to gauge some interest and get a caravan going.

sytyguy

Moderated User

SYO237 said:
Hey Hood...

Post up the the meet info to Silver Dollar on the FAST mailing list.... might be able to gauge some interest and get a caravan going.
I'll throw a post up on here about the meet tonight, but would you mind passing the info on to the FAST list. Not sure what e-mail I use for that list. You can resign me up under sytyguy@gmail.com if you want, Adam.

Thanks dude.

Hood

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

So how many FAST members do we have that want to go to this meet?

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Im game. Hopefully Waller can have my trans done by then.

Seeing how im on the right coast now, and depending on Hoods plan... I may go up and hook up with him first.

GAShan

Donating Member

Can't make it. But I will be in Atlanta the following weekend if anyone is around there.

sytyguy

Moderated User

Gonna throw a thread up this afternoon in the SE forum. Sorry for the delay.

Hood