92 Typhoon - 79k miles - LaGrange KY

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com
This 79k mile Typhoon is a survivor. There are not that many rust free trucks left out there. It spent its life in AZ. and then Calf. You could put this one back to factory if you chose to. It still has the original 4.3 and 700R4. Everything works inside including the factory radio. The factory computer is also included with the truck and I do not have the original intake or W2A setup, Sorry. I will get as many pics as I can from all around and underneath. If you need to see anything in particular just ask and I will get the pics for you.

The exterior:
It has original paint and all the cladding is in great shape. There are a few little spots in the paint like hairline craks and a rub through spot probably from buffing over time. Very small on edge of hood.

The engine:
Eagle rods
JE extreme duty pistons
4 bolt mains
Comp custom camshaft
roller rockers
Ported L35 heads with stainless 2:02/1:60 valves
Edelbrock intake
90* custom plenum
PTE downpipe and stainless 3" exhaust
Precision 39mm external wastegate
Custom front mounted A2A
75mm throttle body
Twin electric shrouded fans controlled by the Holley EFI
Accel 9000 ceramic plug wires with DEI heat boots
Alky control system not installed yet
MDS ignition system not installed yet
New Holley Dominator EFI ready for 4L80E swap if you wanted.
LS1 front brakes and Grand National aluminum drums in the rear
17" ZR1 Black 275 & 315 wheels with Sumitomo tires less than 50 miles
PTE 6765 journal bearing turbo just back from a refresh at PTE

It has a built 700r with less than 2k miles with a Yank 3400 and Derale trans pan

The truck is a fresh build. Less than 100 miles on the motor and Holley EFI install. It is on the wastegate spring only at 15lbs. I have the springs to take it further once its broken in. It still has A/C and just needs recharged. Worked before removing the engine. The factory gauges work ( Thanks to Randy Merritt ) with the Holley EFI. Looks stock inside and outside with the exception of the ZR1 wheels. No piller pods, gauges stuck on the dash or anything like that. Very clean and unsuspecting.

Update: Selling for 17.5K and can deliver for a fee or Ship via enclosed carrier if you choose.

Last edited:

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com
You can put it back to stock if you really want to.
Not many rust free typhoons out there any longer.
Still has the factory motor and trans installed. Just built up with better internal parts.